The Ragnarok Mobile Ponape Museum Island Hero Trial is the final and hardest stage of the Ancient Equip dungeon that was added in the Comodo Update. For those who are still struggling with it here are some tips to help.
The Traveler’s Notes actually gives us stat and skill details of the 4 MVPs that appear in the 3rd stage of Ponape Museum. To make things easier here they are in a table below with a summary of their skills:
|Applies Kyrie Eleison (Physical DMG Shield) on himself||Fire|
|Extreme Cold Star Core
Deals DMG and stuns in a path
DMG bonus aura
3 Hidden Traps (Freeze, DMG, Slow)
|Can't be taunted||Holy|
Dispel and steal healing effects
When ally 66%HP and 33%HP Invulnerable for a few seconds
5m Radius 3s Freeze
|Can't be taunted||Poison|
Disarm to 5m Radius around Nooka
TP Enemy Player
Move towards Intimidated player, when close deal massive DMG that ignores immunity
|Can't be taunted||Ghost|
Summon plants to deal DMG and reduce SP
Immune to all DMG except Ghost DMG
Amplify Magic Power
|MVPs have additional skills on Epic difficulty|
Next let’s take a look at the most annoying skills to deal with, then we will look at at a strategy to help deal with these abilities.
- Can heal her allies.
- Faith Pray will make her allies invincible for a few seconds at 66% and 33% HP.
- AoE Disarm stops your character from attacking, this is probably the most annoying ability out of all the MVPs.
- Asura Strike will 1 Hit Ko you and there’s nothing you can do about it. Losing your only Priest to this attack is very annoying.
- White Barrier makes her immune to all DMG except Ghost.
- Alright lets start with the easiest tip. Use cards/equipment that help you deal more damage to Large/Demi-Human/MVP enemies.
- Joel is Fire type so use Water damage.
Pacarani is Holy type so use Neutral/Shadow damage.
Nooka is Poison type so use Neutral/Holy damage.
Camorra is Ghost type so avoid using Neutral/Poison damage.
- Focus 1 MVP at a time (switch targets when you are missing).
- Tank can lure and split away MVPs to make it easier for DPS members to focus down target.
– Aim for Nooka first as his disarm is the most annoying to deal with.
– Ranged DPS try to keep a distance from Nooka to prevent disarm.
– Nooka will mark random player with Intimidate (Blue Dragon Mark). If you have this mark keep away from Nooka or you will eat Asura. Especially important if you are the Resser
– Always good to take out Pacarani the healer next.
– Alternatively go for Camorra as her AoE Meteor Storm and Hell Plants has kill threat.
– The lowest threat. Whilst his Extreme Cold Star Core deals a lot of damage you can dodge it easily by avoiding the straight line cast indicator. There’s a delay before the ability strikes so you can easily move away from it.