Arknights PR-B-2 rewards Vanguard and Supporter Chips. This one’s got a simple setup, if you have enough damage you should cruise through the stage.
Fierce Attack (Sniper and Caster Chip Pack) is available Mon/Tue/Fri/Sat
Recommended Operator Elite 1 Lv. 50.
Here are the operators used in this example:
- 2x Sniper (ST)
- 1x Vanguard (2 Block)
- 2x Healer (ST)
- 2x Defender
- 1x Caster (AoE)
- 1x Sniper (AoE)
- 1x Caster (ST)
The ground units in this stage are weaker to Arts damage. If you have an extra Caster (AoE) you can use that instead of the Sniper (AoE) in this example.
- Vanguard in position (A) facing up. Any 2 block Vanguard will do.
- Healer (ST) in position (B) facing up.
- Sniper (ST) in position (C) facing right.
- Healer (ST) in position (D) facing up.
- Sniper (ST) in position (E) facing left.
It’s important that we deploy our Healers before our Snipers otherwise they may die to the aerial enemies.
- Defenders in positions (F) and (G) facing up.
- Caster (AoE) in position (H) facing left.
- Caster (ST) in position (I) facing right.
A bunch of Light Armored Soldier Leader will spawn. Arts damage from our two casters will clean them up.
At 36 Kills no more ground enemies will spawn in the middle. Return your Vanguard in position (A) and deploy your Sniper (AoE) in position (J) facing right.
Air enemies will still move down the middle path but our Snipers will take care of those.