Join the Genshin Impact Hyakunin Ikki Event, complete challenges and earn Primogems and more.
2021/09/02 10:00:00 – 2021/09/13 03:59:59
Adventure Rank 30 or above
And complete the Archon Quest “Ritou Escape Plan”
- There are a total of six challenges in “Hyakunin Ikki,” and a new challenge will be unlocked each day for the first six days of the event.
- During these challenges, you can use either the trial characters provided or your own characters to form 6 tag teams of two characters, and give each tag team an event-exclusive Garyuu Art.
- Garyuu Arts can provide buffs to the team on the field. Each team can be equipped with up to 2 Garyuu Arts.
- The challenge requires you to defeat opponents to score points within a limited time. Reach a specified high score in each challenge stage to obtain Primogems, Talent Level-Up Materials, Hero’s Wit, Mystic Enhancement Ore, Mora, and other rewards. Accumulate the highest score in all stages and reach the specified value to obtain the namecard style “Celebration: Ikki.”
- Cannot start the challenge while in Co-Op Mode.
※ Elemental Resonances will not take effect during Hyakunin Ikki challenges, nor will you be able to use food or other items.
- Select Stage. (Total 6 Stages to complete. Stages are unlocked as event progresses).
- Select Difficulty (higher difficulty gives better score).
- Select characters to be in 6 teams. Each team has 2 characters.
- Select Garyuu Arts Skill Buffs. Each team can have 2.
- During the challenge characters on field will become ineffective after a certain duration. Press “T” to switch to your next team to continue dealing damage.
- Defeat enemies within the time limit to score points.
- Earn 2,000 points for each stage to unlock all rewards.
- Earn 12,000 total points to unlock the event exclusive name card “Celebration Ikki”.