How to beat Spiral Abyss Floor 9 Genshin Impact Update 1.6. Here’s a guide with tips to help you clear the floor.
Primary DPS Lv. 80+
Supports Lv. 50+
|Element 1||Element 2||Element 3||Healer|
Read more about shield counters.
Ley Line Disorder
- Characters on the field will continuously accumulate Sheer Cold, and will continually lose HP after Sheer Cold reaches its limit.
- Opponents will attack the Ruin Braziers, preventing them from diminishing the effects of Sheer Cold in the area. Deactivated Ruin Braziers will restart after a while.
- [First Half] The first half is quite straight forward. Just use Pyro to break the Ice Shield Wall Mitachurl Ice shield and the rest is easy.
- [First Half] If you’re having trouble with the Sheer Cold effect try to fight near the Ruin Braziers.
- [Second Half] The second Cryo Abyss Mage that spawns will have a Cryo Aura (spawns Ice Traps). Try to deal with it as soon as it appears. Use Pyro to quickly break its shield.
- [First Half] Again just use Pyro to break the Ice Shieldwall Mitachurl Ice Shield.
- [Second Half] This half is a bit harder. Aim for the Hydrogunner first otherwise it will heal its allies. Use Electro against its shield.
- [Second Half] Now go for the Cryogunner as it has the Cryo Aura that spawns Ice Traps. Use Pyro against its shield.
- [Second Half] Next take out the Anemoboxer as its ability to absorb skills can be quite annoying.
- [Second Half] Lastly use Geo against the Geochanter shield.
- [First Half] Aim for the Hilichurls first as 1v1 against the Frostarm Lawachurl is much easier.
- [First Half] Use Pyro against the Frostarm Lawachurl Cryo Shield.
- [Second Half] Aim for the Ice Shieldwall Mitachurl first. Use Pyro against its Cryo Shield.