Mission LS-4 rewards Battle Record EXP cards. You’ll need a bunch of them to level your operators. Here’s a guide to help you pass this Tactical Drill mission.
Tactical Drill is available everyday!
Recommended Operator Elite 1 Lv. 25.
Here are the operators used in this example:
- 1x Defender
- 1x Vanguard
- 1x Guard
- 1x Healer
- 2x Sniper
- 1x Caster (AoE)
- 1x Supporter (Slow)
The hardest part of LS-4 is the final phase where a bunch of Wraiths spawn. These units cannot be blocked and will run right past your defenders.
To prevent leaking you will want to also have Shaw (with Rank 4 Skill) and a Support Slow operator like Orchid.
It’s possible to complete the level with just one of them, but having both makes it easier.
Alright onto the guide!
- First place your Vanguard in position (A) facing left.
- Next place your Sniper in position (B) facing left.
- Once you have enough DP deploy your Defender in position (C) facing left and Caster (AoE) in position (D) facing up.
- Now place your Healer in position (E) also facing up.
- Place Shaw in position (G) facing left.
- Now deploy your second Sniper in position (F) facing left.
- Finally put down Orchid in position (H) facing right.
- Once the Wraiths spawn retreat your Healer that was in position (E).
- Now deploy your Guard in position (I) facing right.
The last unit will help give your squad more DPS to quickly take down the Wraiths. What operator you use is pretty flexible.
SilverAsh (Guard – Ranged) was used in the above example but any high DPS operator will do. Guard, Vanguard or Sniper is recommended.
Next: Stage LS-5