Arknights CA-5 rewards Skill Summary books which are used for operator skill rank ups. The key to this stage is having enough anti air DPS and surviving the final wave.
Aerial Threat is available on Tue/Wed/Fri/Sun
Recommended Operator Elite 1 Lv. 60.
With enough anti air operators you should be able to clear this stage with an Elite 1 Lv. 45 squad.
Here are the operators used in this example:
- 2x Sniper (ST)
- 1x Sniper (AoE)
- 1x Caster (ST)
- 1x Caster (AoE)
- 1x Healer
- At least 2x Fodder (Any operator that can be placed on platform tiles will do)
- Sniper (AoE) in position (A) facing right. This will help clean up the enemies that will temporarily idle at spawn.
- Sniper (ST) in position (B) facing down. As enemies will path to the bottom left hand corner, facing down will give your Sniper better attack opportunity.
- Sniper (ST) in position (C) facing right.
- Caster (ST) in position (D) facing right.
- Caster (AoE) in position (E) facing right.
- Healer in position (F) facing right. An AoE Healer is great for this stage.
At around 50 kills those once stationary enemies at spawn will start moving. This includes 2x Raptors and a bunch of Monster Mk II enemies.
They deal considerable damage. So before they reach your main force deploy your fodder in positions (G) and (H) to slow them down. Replace the fodder with more fodder as they die (if you have them).
It doesn’t really matter what operators you use as fodder (as long as they can be deployed on raised platform tiles). You just need them to tank hits to give your DPS back line time to reduce that mob into something more manageable.