Arknights SK-5 rewards Large Carbon Bricks which are needed to make Reinforced Building Materials for base upgrades.
SK-5 costs 30 Sanity per run, which is 5 more than SK-4. However it yields a higher Large Carbon Brick drop rate.
Resource Search is available on Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat
Recommended Operator Elite 2 Lv. 1.
With the following setup you should be able to obtain a comfortable clear with an Elite 1 Lv. 50 squad (Shaw and Orchid can be Lv. 1).
Here are the operators used in this example:
- 2x Defender
- 2x Healer
- 1x Caster (ST)
- 1x Caster (AoE)
- 1x Sniper (ST)
- 1x Supporter (Slow)
- 1x Guard
- Shaw (with Rank 4 Skill)
- Immediately deploy Shaw in position (A) facing up to give enough time for her to charge the push skill. Shaw will take care of all the enemies from the right hand spawn.
- Weaker Defender in position (B) facing left.
- Supporter (Slow) in position (C) facing left.
- Caster (ST) in position (D) facing right.
- Caster (AoE) in position (E) facing right.
- Sniper (ST) in position (F) facing down.
- Stronger Defender in position (G) facing right.
- Lancet-2 in position (H) facing left.
- Healer in position (I) facing up.
At around 16 kills use your Caster and Slow active abilities to quickly clear the Heavy Defender Leader wave.
This is the hardest part of the stage. Multiple Armed Militants will spawn and they deal a lot of damage.
Arts Guard Leaders will also appear. They have high Resistance, however our Sniper (ST) will help with that.
At around 39 Kills is when the second Armed Militant will close in on your Defender. Return the Supporter (Slow) that was in position (C) and deploy your second Healer in position (J) facing left.
Activate all your operator abilities especially your Defender if it has one.
At around 42 Kills return your Healer that was in position (I) and deploy your Guard in position (K) facing up.
Your Guard should block the final Arts Guard Leader which will help your Defender survive the remaining enemies.
Prev: Stage SK-4