Arknights LS-5 rewards Battle Record EXP cards. It’s the hardest of the Tactical Drill missions. The key for this stage is DP management.
Tactical Drill is available everyday!
Recommended Operator Elite 1 Lv. 50.
It’s defiantly possible to clear the mission with lower operators but for a comfortable auto recording I wouldn’t go much lower than Elite 1 Lv. 45.
Here are the operators used in this example:
- 3x Vanguard
- 1x Sniper
- 2x Healer
- 2x Defender
- 1x Caster (AoE)
- 1x Caster (ST)
There are two challenges to LS-5:
- Having enough DP to deploy operators quick enough.
Low cost Vanguards like Plume and Vigna are recommended (raising their potential will also save DP).
- Tanking the Armed Militants (they hit hard) towards the end of the stage.
Cuora as a primary defender is sufficient.
- First deploy two low cost Vanguards in positions (A) (your strongest one here) facing left and (B) facing right. Use their skills to prevent slugs from building up.
- Next place your Sniper in position (C) facing up to assist the right lane and to take care of any flying enemies.
- Now put your last Vanguard in position (D) facing right. You should be able to deploy just before the Hound Pro (dogs) spawn.
- Drop your lower cost Healer in position (E) facing up. The window for deploying the next operator can be a bit tight.
- It’s time to place your weaker Defender in position (F) facing left but before you do so ensure that the Veteran Junkman (highlighted in green above) has passed your Defender. This will ensure that your Sniper can attack it.
- To deal with the Heavy Defenders, first deploy your Caster (AoE) in position (G) facing down.
- Keep your Caster alive by dropping your second Healer in position (H) facing down as soon as you have enough DP.
- At around 70 Kills an Armed Militant will spawn from the right. Before it reaches your Vanguard switch it out for a Defender in position (D) facing right.
Get ready to use your defensive skill once it’s charged. Two Armed Militants do a lot of damage.
There would have been 2 Heavy Defenders and 2 Veteran Junkman enemies that spawned on the left.
Once you have killed all four no more enemies will spawn from the left. You can now complete your setup:
- Return your operators on the left hand side that were in positions (A), (F) and (G).
- Place your Sniper, Caster (ST) and Guard in positions (I), (J) and (K).
The last 3 units don’t matter so much as to what they are. They are just there to deal more DPS to quickly take down the Armed Militants.
Prev: Stage LS-4