Arknights SK-4 rewards Large Carbon Bricks which are needed to make Reinforced Building Materials for Control Center 4.0 Base Upgrades. Here’s a guide to help you pass this Resource Search mission.
You can also craft 3x Small Carbon Bricks into 1x Large Carbon Brick. But its more efficient to farm it directly.
Resource Search is available on Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat
Recommended Operator Elite 1 Lv. 35.
Here are the operators used in this example:
- 1x Defender
- 1x Guard (Ranged)
- 2x Caster
- 2x Healer
- 1x Vanguard
- Shaw (with Rank 4 Skill)
- First place your Defender in position (A) facing right.
- Next position your Caster in position (B) facing right.
- Put your second Healer in position (C) facing right.
- Shaw goes in position (D) facing down.
Shaw will periodically push the enemies up top down into the pit. She will receive damage from the Shielded Senior Caster on the right, but we will take care of that now.
Note: A similar effect can be achieved with the operator Cliffheart/Rope. Just drop her in the bottom half of the map in a square below the pit. Just make sure she can reach!
Deploy your Vanguard on the square the Shielded Senior Caster is standing on. Then immediately retreat her (Plume is good for this as you get all your DP back).
This will slightly push the enemy to the right, out of range of your Shaw.
- Place your second Caster in position (E) facing right.
- Your Ranged Guard goes in position (F) facing right.
- Finally your second Healer drops in on position (G) facing down.
Prev: Stage SK-3
Next: Stage SK-5