How to beat Spiral Abyss Floor 10 in Genshin Impact Update 1.2 (Sheer Cold and Cryo Cicin Mage). Here’s a guide with tips to help you clear the floor.
Check out Spiral Abyss Floor 10 Guide Update 1.6
Primary DPS Lv. 80+
Supports Lv. 60+
|Element 1||Element 2||Element 3||Healer|
|**Noelle is particularly good as she is a Geo Claymore character (great for shields) that can also fill the healing role.
***Chongyun is great as his Claymore will also help break shields
- [First Half][Second Half] Both halves require Pyro.
- [First Half][Second Half] Electro is also a great element to have on this floor (for Superconduct)
- [First Half] Venti/Surcrose crowd control is nice to have.
- [Second Half] Cryo for Electro Cicin Mage
Read more about shield counters.
Ley Line Disorder
- Characters on the field will continuously accumulate Sheer Cold, and will continually lose HP after Sheer Cold reaches its limit.
- Warming Seelie appear on the field, and will continually alleviate nearby characters’ Sheer Cold.
Simply stay near the Warming Seelie to reduce Sheer Cold.
- [First Half] Break Cryo Shields with Pyro/Claymore.
- [First Half] There’s a bunch of enemies in this Chamber. Crowd control from Venti/Sucrose is nice.
- [Second Half] You’ll face the Fatui Electro Cicin Mage first. Use Cryo if it shields up.
- [Second Half] In the 2nd wave aim for the Hydro Samachurls first otherwise they will heal. Watch out for the Ice Traps!
- [Second Half] Break the Abyss Mage Cryo Shield with Pyro.
- [First Half] Again Venti/Sucrose crowd control is very useful in this half.
- [First Half] Break Cryo Shields with Pyro/Claymore
- [Second Half] Quickly finish the Treasure Hoarders first.
- [Second Half] Next go for the Cryo Cicin. Use Pyro Against Cryo Shield.
- [First Half] Aim for the Cryo Cicin first as it has the Aura. Watch out for the Ice Traps and that dash attack from the Pyro Agent.
- [First Half] Pyro against its Cryo Shield.
- [Second Half] Only one enemy in this Stage but it does have the Cryo Aura. So you’ll need to watch for those Ice Traps again!
- [Second Half] Use Pyro against its Cryo Shield.