Join the Ragnarok Mobile Cooking Event. Donate food, see the Ghost Parade, get the Caviar Sushi Blueprint and check out the Deep Sea Lover costume.
Prontera is hosting the Rune Midgard Cooking Campaign. However, there are some ghosts attacking the campaign!
The event is available on both Global and SEA.
Below are a list of events ordered by start date then end date. For more details see below table:
|Sign-in Mission||Mission Acceptance Time:|
1st Oct (05:00AM) - 8th Oct (05:00AM)
Mission Finish Time:
1st Oct (05:00AM) - 15th Oct (05:00AM)
|5x Daily Quest (Prontera)|
|The Power of Gourmet I||1st Oct - 10th Oct||2x Guild Donation|
|Feast GiftBox||3rd Oct - 10th Oct||BCC Shop Item|
|Food Emergency||10th Oct - 17th Oct||Submit Food (Prontera)
Hunt Food (Prontera North)
|The Power of Gourmet II||14th Oct - 21st Oct||2x Oracle Dungeon|
|Ghost Parade||17th Oct - 23rd Oct|
(Nightly, from 18:00 to 05:00 the next morning)
|Daily Quest (Prontera)|
|Gachapon Feast||17th Oct - 31st Oct||Gachapon Costume|
|The Power of Gourmet III||21st Oct - 28th Oct||2x Endless Tower|
|Quiz Event||24th Oct - 31th Oct||Daily Quiz (Prontera)|
|Sisowath's Treasury||24th Oct - 31st Oct||BCC Shop Item|
Event 1: Sign-in Mission
Head to Prontera Square, and look for Food critic “Aiya Nord” to accept the “Cooking Campaign” mission series. Each account can only accept once.
- Total of 5 missions. After finishing each quest, you will receive a “Sisowath Appreciation” as a reward.
- After finish the 5th mission, you will receive a “Caviar Sushi Blueprint” and toy “Energizer B’ as extra rewards.
- “Celebration Food Voucher” can be be traded on the exchange from October 1st at 05:00AM to October 31st at 05:00AM. It will be malfunctioned after November 15th 05:00.
Mission Acceptance Time: October 1st at 05:00AM – October 8th at 05:00AM
Mission Finish Time: October 1st at 05:00AM – October 15th at 05:00AM
Event 2: Food Emergency
Head to Prontera Square, and look for the Food Campaign Employee to submit “Regular Food Ingredients”, “Rare Food Ingredients”, and ”Jewelry”. They will reward you with a “Celebration Food Voucher”. “Feast GiftBox”~
How to collect “Rare Food Ingredients”:
- During the event, there will be a large group of ”Hunger Ghosts” invading Prontera North. After defeating them, they drop regular food ingredients as loot, and there is a chance get a Mysterious Food; “Hunger Ghost Feast”.
- Adventurers can eat the “Hunger Ghost Feast” (once per day) to summon a ghost which carries the loot “Top Ingredients”.
- Each account can only summon “Hunger Ghosts” from the feast once per day.
- “Top Ingredients” can be donated in Prontera for ”Celebration Food Voucher“. ”Feast GiftBox“~
Event Period: October 10th – October 17th
Event 3: Ghost Parade
During the event, a ghost parade will happen nightly in Prontera from 18:00 to 05:00 the next morning. Look for Antonio, near the South Gate entrance, and help him to retrieve food Ingredients from the ghosts!
- This event is limited to one character per account, and you can only participate once per day.
- There is a total of 5 missions, you can choose 3 of them to do.
- After finishing each quest, you will receive: “Celebration Food Voucher” *50.
Event Period: October 17th – October 23rd (Nightly, from 18:00 to 05:00 the next morning)
Event 4: Quiz Event
During the event, go to Prontera Square and find the champion of the Cooking Campaign —— Chef Meinllen —— to take his quiz.
- This event is limited to one character, please choose wisely.
- After finishing each quiz, you will receive “Food Voucher” *2, and one of the following items: “Oracle Crystal” *2, “Prey Card Pack” *2, “Gold Medal” *2, “Valkyrie’s Gift” *2, “Seed of Mastela” *1, “Oracle Dust” *4
Event Period: October 24th – October 31th
Event 5: The Power of Gourmet I
During the event, the first character who donates in each guild will receive double rewards. Guild Build Progression increase by 50%, Personal Rewards increase by 50%.
Event Period: October 1st – October 10th
Event 6: The Power of Gourmet II
During the event, the first character who finishes the Oracle dungeon will receive double rewards.
Event Period: October 14th – October 21st
Event 7: The Power of Gourmet III
During the event, the first character who finishes the Endless Tower will receive double rewards.
Event Period: October 21st – October 28th
Event 8: Feast GiftBox
The Feast GiftBox provides players a chance at obtaining the Skewer pet. The Skewer pet is required (along with Whisper and Rocker pets) to complete the pet fusion for the Ferocious Ghost pet (See Above).
During the event, the ‘Feast GiftBox’ will be available in the Big Cat Coin Store at the price of 15 Big Cat Coins.
“Feast GiftBox” – Open to receive: “Celebration Food Voucher” *30, “Colorful Shell” *300, and a 10% chance to to receive “Skewer Pet Voucher” *1. The “Skewer Pet Voucher” can be used to exchange for an Event Exclusive pet and its pet skin. Pet “Skewer” can be fused into a “Ferocious Ghost”.
Event Period: October 3rd – October 10th
Event 9: Sisowath’s Treasury
During the event, Sisowath’s Treasury will be available in the Big Cat Coin Store at the price of 30 Big Cat Coins, with a maximum of 60 purchases. Sisowath’s Treasury – open to receive: “Gram Dust” *15 ~ 35, ”Nolan Card” *35 ~ 50, and randomly receive one of the following items: “Card Album Remains” *2, “Hardcover Card Abum Remains” *2, “Gorgeous Card Album” *1, “Ancient Magic Card Album” *1, and a chance to receive an additional Oracle exclusive card.
Event Period: October 24th – October 31st
Event 10: Gachapon Feast
Deep Sea Lover Themed costumes will be available on Gachapon Feast
Event Period: October 17th – October 31st