Genshin Impact update patch 2.0 adds the gardening feature to the Serenitea Pot housing system. You’ll now be able to plant seeds and farm flowers.
- Speak to your Realm Assistant to open your Realm Depot.
- Purchase gardening plots under the Riches of the Realm tab.
- Purchase Seeds under the Creatures of the Realm tab. Seeds can also be obtained by using the Seed Dispensary gadget obtained by completing the world quest “The Art of Horticulture” (Requires Inazuma Reputation Lv. 3).
- Place down the plots like you would with outdoor furniture.
- You can now interact with the plots to plant your seeds.