In Project Zomboid you can use plumbing to connect Rain Collector Barrels to sinks and taps. The rain water running through sink will come out clean.
Set Up Plumbing
- First you will need a Pipe Wrench.
- Next ensure that the water source (eg Rain Collector Barrel Lv. 4 Carpentry) is one level above the fixture and within 3×3 range.
- The water fixture such as a sink must be placed by the player (you can pick up and place sinks with just a Pipe Wrench).
- Only fixtures inside a building can be plumbed ie. enclosed by walls/wall frame, door/door frame and roof.
- You can connect sinks, baths, showers, toilets and washing machines.
- The last step is to right click the fixture and select “Plumb”.
- Once plumbed the sink will draw water from the 3×3 tiles above and dispense clean water.