Arknights PR-D-2 rewards Guard and Specialist Chips. The challenge of this mission is the limited spaces you can place your operators.
Fearless Protection (Guard and Specialist Chip Pack) is available Tue/Wed/Sat/Sun
Recommended Operator Elite 1 Lv. 50.
A Healer (AoE) and Defender (Healer) is recommended for this stage, with both you should be able to comfortably clear it with an Elite 1 Lv 40+ team.
Here are the operators used in this example:
- 1x Healer (AoE)
- 1x Caster (AoE)
- 1x Defender
- 1x Defender (Healer)
- 1x Sniper (ST)
- 1x Vanguard (DP Recovery)
- 1x Vanguard
- Shaw (Skill Rank 4+)
Optional Operators for Phase Three
May be required depending on the strength of your operators.
- 1x Guard
- 1x Vanguard
- Vanguard (DP Recovery) in position (A) facing down. This will take care of that initial enemy as well as passively generate DP for the rest of the stage.
- Defender in position (B) facing right.
- Sniper (ST) in position (C) facing down. This will be the primary DPS for the left lane.
- Caster (AoE) in position (D) facing up. The main damage fro the right lane. It will also take care of those initial groups of Rapid Hound Pro (dogs).
- Defender (Healer) in position (E) facing down. This operator will not have support from a healer so it is important it can recover health independently.
- Healer (AoE) in position (F) facing left. It is important that your operators in position (B) and (G) receives healing.
- Shaw in position (G) facing down will push those mid enemies into the spike pit.
At around 40 kills an Invisible Crossbowman Leader will appear from the bottom right spawn.
Deploy your Vanguard in position (H) facing down to take care of it. Otherwise it will kill your Caster (AoE).
The last wave will include Veteran Loggers. Use your skills to defend against and defeat them.
Phase Three (Optional)
This phase is optional. You may or may not need this step depending on how strong your operators are.
- Once that Invisible Crossbowman Leader dies you can return your Vanguard in position (H).
- You should have enough time to deploy your Guard in position (I) facing right to split the oncoming wave.
Return your Guard that was in position (I) once it has cleared the bottom lane except for the last Veteran Logger (your Sniper will clean that one up for you).
Lastly deploy your Vanguard in position (J) facing down to help out the top lane.