How to beat Spiral Abyss Floor 12 with the new Abyss Lector Violet Lightning in Genshin Impact Update 1.5. Here’s a guide with tips to help you clear the floor.
Primary DPS Lv. 90+
Supports Lv. 60+
|Element 1||Element 2||Element 3||Healer|
|*For Chamber 3 you will need a character that can consistently deal elemental damage (ideally Cryo but Pyro works too eg Diona/Ganyu/Amber) Note: This doesn't have to be your primary DPS char. Characters that can turn their own or other characters' normal attacks into elemental is also great eg Chongyun, Keqing, Diluc
**For Chamber 2 Cryo is useful against the Hydro Mimics. Chongyun is a great option as it allows your main DPS to constantly proc Freeze.
***Shield makes surviving Chamber 2 much easier.
Read more about shield counters.
Ley Line Disorder
- For this floor only, the ley line flow will be normal.
- [First Half] Both halves of the 1st Chamber are pretty easy. You can aim for the Whopperflowers first as they are easier to take down.
- [Second Half] Same as the first half. Aim for the Whopperflowers first then finish off the Geovishap.
- [First Half] Pretty straight foraward again. Just be aware of the Cryo and Hydro Cicins as they can freeze you. Finish one of them off so they can’t combo you.
- [Second Half] There are a lot of Hydro Mimics in this half, they deal considerable damage and there will be bubble traps everywhere. But fortunatly there are multiple things you can do to make your life easier:
– #1 Cryo will freeze the Mimics preventing them from attacking. Just be aware that using heavy attacks (eg Claymore) will Shatter and unfreeze the Mimics. If you’re running a shield character like Noelle you can go ahead and make use of the extra damage, otherwise you may want to keep them frozen. Chongyun is especially good here as it allows your main DPS to constantly proc Freeze.
– #2 Having a Shield character like Noelle makes surviving much easier.
- [First Half] This is the hardest part of the floor. So if you’re struggling to get stars for this chamber just know it’s normal. The Abyss Lector once low health will activate its Electro Shield making it highly resistant to physical attacks. It’ll take forever to defeat without the right strategy. Basically what you need is consistent Elemental damage output (either Cryo or Pyro). This can be achieved with:
– Charged (eg. Diona/Ganyu/Amber).
– Characters with low CD elemental skill attacks (eg. Benette).
Even with this strategy the Shields are pretty durable, don’t expect it to melt away like those Abyss Mage Shields.
Note: Relying on Elemental Burst isn’t great here as building up enough energy is difficult in this stage.
- [First Half] Even with the above strategy you may still find it difficult as the two Abyss Lectors spam a lot of AoE damage. If possible, fitting in a freeze comp (Cryo + Hydro) will help keep these two locked down and your characters alive. Alternatively you can add in a character that provides shield.
- [First Half] Ideally you will want to group the two Abyss Lectors together so that you can deal damage to both of them.
- [Second Half] Focus on the Fatui Pyro Agent first as it has the Pyro Aura.
- [Second Half] Next go for the Electro Cicin Mage as its charged attack deals considerable damage.
- [Second Half] Now just finish of the Cryo Cicin Mage.