6 Hunters are back in Auto Chess! With the new unit, Umbra, you can make 6 Hunters and 4 Egersis. Add in Devastator and this build is easy to win with.
- Shining Archer can be a substitute until you find Tsunami Stalker.
- Devastator can be your 10th piece.
- This build has a lot of Armor Shredding – (4) Egersis Synergy, Venomancer.
- This build is a bit squishy and lacks crowd control. It is quite weak against Assassins.
- Boxed Corner Positioning.
- Dwarf Sniper in the most protected back corner position.
- Tsunami Stalker, Siren and Devastator (if tankey enough) can be placed in the front line to help get their ultis off.
Dwarf Sniper (Frantic Mask/Infused Mask and Maelstorm/Mjollnir are particularly good).
Pulse Staff/Orb of Refresh