Genshin Impact Update Patch 1.1 is here. A bunch of promised quality of life changes, new banners, game content, quests and more! Here’s a summary of what’s new.
- New Banners (Character Banner, Weapon Banner, Standard Banner)
– Adds new characters 5-Star Childe and 4-Star Diona.
– Adds new weapons 5-Star Memory of Dust (Catalyst), 4-Star The Unforged (Polearm).
– 5-Star Vortex Vanquisher (Polearm) and 5-Star The Unforged (Claymore) to be added in a subsequent event wish.
- New Archon Quest.
- New Character Story Quest for Childe.
- New World Quests
- City Reputation System (Available at AR25)
- Unlock “Gadgets” from progressing City Reputation
– Anemoculus and Geoculus Radar
– Food Quick Consume
– Store Anemograna (create current)
– Portable Waypoint
– Condensed Resin (store resin)
– Portable Stove
– Treasure Chest Compass (For Mondstadt and Liyue)
- Map now shows exploration progress percentage for your current location.
- Archive System: view Equipment, Materials, Geography, Books and Tutorials available int he game.
- Character Archive System: view available characters in the game.
- Key binding settings (customize your keys).
- Equipment Locking
- Artifact Locking (you can lock the artifacts you want to keep!)
- Surplus EXP from weapon enhancement is returned as weapon enhancement materials (would have liked this for artifacts too).
- Resin Cap increased to 160.
- New Seize the Day Login Event (300 Primogems!)
- New Test Run (Test Childe and receive 20 Free Primogems).
- Free Barbara (Requires AR18 and completion of the “A Long Shot” quest).
- Battle Pass can be purchased again (can pick the same 4-Star weapon and use it as refine material)
You can read about all the details via Mihoyo’s official version 1.1 post.