This Auto Chess Patch adds Ranked Duo mode, a new Item Selection System, Spectator Mode and a bunch of optimisations and fixes.
- Added Ranked (Duo) Mode, available with Season S3.
- Added Item Selection function in Creeps Rounds, you will now choose 1 from 3 Items with a win or a draw, or only 1 Item to get with a loss. Meanwhile the drop rate is now reduced.
- Added Spectator Mode. The entry is on the left side of Mail button.
- Added Auto function. The switch is on the upper right corner, on the right side of Network logo.
- Added Region selection function, you could now choose and display the flag that represents your country/region.
- Integrated Chat translation function, tap the button on the right side of the message to trigger the function.
- Added new Leaderboard: Region.
- Added Rewards for returning players.
- Optimized ergonomics for Duo mode, you will always be on the left side
- Added combat result in the in-game Leaderboard after each round
- Added equipped Item information into Settlement, Battle Record and in-game Info panel
- Adjusted Item inheritance rate according to the number of players remaining
- When the HP of the Piece is above a certain value, only the rough HP grid will be displayed
- When you check other player’s Chessboard, your Chess player will come along with you
- In Duo mode, you could now refuse the pieces shared by your partner
- Optimized HP bars in Duo mode
- Optimized font size in the game
- In the Gacha preview interface, added “”Own”” mark on the Items
- In the settlement interface, “”100% Candy Boost”” will be displayed when it’s used
- Optimized UI of login and homepage interfaces
- Optimized Chess player’s silhouette
- Optimized effects of Skill or Normal attacks for 11 Pieces
- Optimized silhouette and texture for 9 Pieces
- Optimized action for 2 Chess players
- Optimized movement of the Chess players, to avoid lagging
- Optimized combination rationale for Items
- Optimized Avatar into square form in the in-game Leaderboard interface
- Optimized some descriptions about Skills and Items.
- Fixed the shift of Piece Info after tapping and fixed splash screen bug
- Fixed occasional incorrect player number in custom rooms upon reentry
- Fixed the flashing problem of the Avatar
- Fixed the problem where some Avatars were displayed as question mark
- Fixed incorrect actions for some Pieces under the Smooth graphic quality
- Fixed incorrect display of some Pieces’ texture under the Smooth graphic quality
Previous Patch – 20 Sep 19
Next Patch – 27 Oct 19