How to beat Spiral Abyss Floor 11 in Genshin Impact. Here’s a guide with tips to help you clear the floor.
Check out the Spiral Abyss Floor 11 Guide Update 1.2
Primary DPS Lv. 80+
Supports Lv. 60+
|Element 1||Element 2||Element 3||Healer|
|**For Swirl Reactions
***Chongyun is a great alternative as his Claymore is useful against the Rock Shieldwall Mitachurl in Chamber 2
- [First Half] Anemo Swirl to react the Cryo and Electro slimes together. Venti/Sucrose is great for this but Anemo Traveler works too.
- [First Half] Pyro for the Cryogunner in Chamber 3.
- [First Half] Noelle is a great healer. Being Geo Element she will also be useful against the Geochanter in Chamber 3. The shield is also a nice addition to help you survive against the Anemoboxer.
- [Second Half] Pyro for the Cryo Abyss Mage in Chamber 1.
- [Second Half] Cryo for the Electrohammer Vanguard in Chamber 3.
- [Second Half] If you have a spare Anemo character you can add it to your lineup for more Swirl action.
Read more about shield counters.
Ley Line Disorder
- Electro DMG dealt by all party members increased by 75%.
- Cryo DMG dealt by all party members increased by 75%.
- Superconduct DMG increased by 300%, and decreases target’s Physical RES by an additional 20%.
Pretty straight forward here. Make use of Cryo and Electro for Superconduct reactions for massive damage.
- [First Half] Swirl the Large Cryo Slime to apply Superconduct to the Electro Slimes.
- [First Half] You should be left over with the Large Cryo Slime which you can finish off with Pyro and your DPS.
- [Second Half] Take out the Cryo Hilichurl Shooters first. Then focus down the Electro Cicin Mage.
- [Second Half] The second wave is the hard part. Aim for the Hydro Samachurls first as they can heal. You’ll have to evade or shield against the Cryo Aura on the Cryo Abyss Mage. Watch for the blue marker that appears below your character, that’s the indicator to dash evade.
- [Second Half] Now take out those annoying archers.
- [Second Half] Soloing the Cryo Abyss Mage should be easy. Use Pyro to break its shield.
- [Chamber] The aim of this Chamber is to protect a totem that is in the middle of the room. The Anemo Swirl crowd control is very good for this purpose.
- [Chamber] Protecting the totem from ranged enemies can be quite annoying. Using a character like Geo Traveller or Ningguang can make things easier as you can block projectiles. Otherwise make sure to run around the arena to stagger and aggro the ranged enemies.
- [Chamber] Try to draw aggro of the Mitachurls away from the center of the arena. You don’t want them spinning near your totem.
- [First Half] The final enemy is a Rock Shieldwall Mitachurl. Use your Geo character to break its Geo shield. Noelle is perfect for this as she is also a Claymore user.
- [Second Half] Take out the Hilichurl Shooters first as they spawn. There’s a Blazing Axe Mitachurl with a Pyro Aura. But I would still prioritize the Hilichurls are they can be dealt with very fast.
- [Second Half] Lure the Mitachurls away from the center of the room.
- [Second Half] For the Shieldwall Mitachurl it would depend on what characters you ended up picking. Either any Claymore user, Electro (for Overload) or Geo dmg would do.
- [First Half] Aim for the Cryogunner first as it has that same Cryo Aura you faced in Chamber 1. Again pop your shield to help you survive. If it activates its shield use Pyro to break it.
- [First Half] Use Claymore/Geo to break the Geochanter shield.
- [First Half] The second wave is easier. Just aim for the Anemoboxer. Try not to use abilities when its shield is up and you’ll be fine.
- [Second Half] Aim for the Anemoboxer first.
- [Second Half] In the second wave aim for the Geochanter first if you don’t have a Claymore or Geo character. Otherwise you can go for the Electrohammer Vanguard instead.