Join the Ragnarok Mobile Rainbow Fall Event, participate in dungeon instances and earn the Epic Spirits Card.
|Rainbow Fall Event Puzzle||5:00, December 14th - 5:00, February 5th||Puzzle|
|Eye of Heimdall||5:00, December 14th - 20:00, December 20th Construction|
20:00, December 20th - 5:00, December 22nd Meteor
|Epic Spirit Dungeon||5:00, December 23rd - 5:00, January 27th||Dungeon Instance|
|Glow of Salvation||5:00, December 23rd||Story Dungeon|
|Otherworld Guard Officer Dungeon||5:00, December 23rd - 5:00, January 27th (open every day from 00:00 on Monday to 24:00 on Tuesday)||Dungeon Instance|
Rainbow Fall Event Puzzle
5:00, December 14th – 5:00, February 5th
- During the event, a “Puzzle” button will appear in the “Hot Points” button of the game interface.
- Tap the “Puzzle” button to learn about the related events and the list of obtainable rewards.
- Each puzzle is made up of 9 pieces. You can check the ways to obtain each puzzle piece and the rewards that can be gained from it by tapping on the puzzle.
- Building Magic Cannon for 2 puzzle pieces (6/18 times)
- Mystical Protection for 2 puzzle pieces (2/5 times)
- Obtain Heavenly Water Ancient Coin for 1 puzzle piece
- Obtain Otherworld Trophy for 1 puzzle piece
- Obtain Rainbow Commemorative Box for 1 puzzle piece
- Obtain 100 Rainbow Light Shards for 1 puzzle piece
- Obtain 300 Rainbow Light Shards for 1 puzzle piece
- The event is account-restricted. All characters of an account share their completion progress of a “Big Events”.
- The “Puzzle” buttons will disappear entirely when the event ends at 5:00 on February 5th.
Eye of Heimdall
It’s been 2 weeks, and even the dullest creatures have noticed the giant “meteor” in the sky.
The Astronomy Researcher Cantor, who is based in Prontera, is calling all adventurers to watch and investigate the “meteor” in the sky.
And elsewhere, Scholar Speno has, after meticulous research, come to a shocking conclusion…
5:00, December 14th – 20:00, December 20th Construction
20:00, December 20th – 5:00, December 22nd Meteor
- A pre-quest will appear on December 14th. After adventurers complete the pre-quest, a progress bar tracking box will appear. Players who haven’t completed the pre-quest can also hand in materials, but the progress bar will not appear.
- The tracking box shows material progress.
- Adventurers can hand in materials in the NPC area of Goblin Forest by a limited amount each day. After handing in materials, you will receive a reward of Rainbow Light Mark *5 and Kingdom’s Thank-you Gift *1.
- Adventurers can check their Guild Points in the NPC areas of Goblin Forest and Prontera.
- At 20:00 on December 20th, the Magic Cannon will fire. The scholar will make a dialog announcement 1 hour, 10 minutes and 10 seconds before it fires.
- Adventurers who are in Goblin Forest at the time of firing can watch a CG performance.
- After firing, adventurers can re-watch the CG in the NPC areas of Goblin Forest and Home.
- Elegant seating postures are unavailable in the vicinity of the Magic Cannon.
- Adventurers must have a base level of ≥12 to take the pre-quest, and it is account-restricted.
- Building materials can only be submitted 12 times per account.
Epic Spirit Dungeon
The 5 Star Bridge Fragments that fell onto the continent opened 5 Time Rifts, from which an endless stream of monsters from other dimensions are appearing.
At the same time, clouds of mind-controlling fog have floated out, causing the monsters of Midgard under its influence to go berserk and attack innocent folk.
5:00, December 23rd – 5:00, January 27th
1. There are 5 location maps for the event dungeon, with one released every 7 days for 10 minutes.
- Owing to the limitations of Arcana magic, only 6 people can enter the dungeon at once.
- The dungeon can be entered a limited number of times per day. Rewards will not be granted for exceeding this limit.
- Adventurers can use Renovatio Breath on the Epic Spirit Boss after defeating it. After using this shard, they can obtain Big Cat Voucher·Feast *6 and increase their Epic Spirit Renovatio. When Renovatio reaches 100%, they can appear as a teammate of the adventurer in the subsequent Otherworld Guard Officer Dungeon, and will have a certain effect on the dungeon boss.
- Clear the Epic Spirit dungeon to obtain a gift pack with a chance of containing 1 Heavenly Water Ancient Coin and 1 Epic Spirit Magic Fragment.
- Each time an adventurer reaches 100% Renovatio, all players on the server receive a reward of Rainbow Light Shard *100 (can be claimed on the last 2 days of every 7 day period from the NPC area at West Gate).
- Base level must be ≥12.
- Number of clearances is shared across all characters on an account. Each account can clear it twice per day.
Glow of Salvation
5:00, December 23rd
- By obtaining Epic Spirit Magic Fragments, adventurers can initiate the story dungeon to experience a tale pertaining to the corresponding Epic Spirit. Complete it to obtain that Epic Spirit’s card.
- Dungeon tokens are never deleted, and adventurers can take the quest right after using them. They can only be used once per person, and can be traded.
Otherworld Guard Officer Dungeon
5:00, December 23rd – 5:00, January 27th (open every day from 00:00 on Monday to 24:00 on Tuesday)
- There are 5 corresponding maps for the event dungeon.
- Each dungeon is limited to 6 people.
- The dungeon can only be entered a certain number of times. Rewards will not be granted for exceeding this.
- Speak with the NPC at the dungeon entrance to get details about the Epic Spirit.
- In the dungeon, can select Epic Spirits who have undergone Renovatio to participate in battle.
- Complete the dungeon to obtain 20 Rainbow Light Marks.
Defeat Spirits to obtain Otherworld Guard Officer’s Relics *1.
- Base level must be ≥12.
- Maximum number of clearances is shared across all characters on an account. Each account can clear it twice per day.