Ragnarok Mobile best cards. So what are they? Ok … we’re going to exclude MVP cards from this list. Why? well they are
impossible extremely hard to get, worth a bajillion zeny or a bajillion dollars through the auction system. So we’re going to be realistic here and only look at cards that are viable for regular players. First let’s take a look at the list we’ve compiled. It includes some of the most useful and valuable cards in Ragnarok Mobile in terms of increasing atk and mitigating dmg. We have split these cards into several categories, Element Modifier, Race Modifier, Size Modifier, Dmg and Crit Modifier and finally Defensive Cards.
Ragnarok Mobile Card List
|DATA: COURTESY OF ROMEXCHANGE|
|+20% to Water||Weapon|
|+20% to Earth||Weapon|
|+20% to Wind||Weapon|
|+15% to Fire||Weapon|
|Goblin Archer Card|
|+20 Crit to Undead||Weapon|
|+15% to Brute||Weapon|
|Green Petite Card|
|+20% to Dragon||Weapon|
|+15% to Demi-Human||Weapon|
|Peco Peco Egg Card|
|+15% to Formless||Weapon|
|Steam Goblin Card|
|+20 Crit to Formless||Weapon|
|Desert Wolf Card |
|+25% to Small||Weapon
|Minorous Card |
|+25% to Large||Weapon
|Damage and Crit Modifier
|Baphomet Jr. Card|
|+2 Agi +5 Crit||Garment
|+3 Luk +5 Flee||Headwear
|Greatest General Card|
|3% Chance Final Damage +10%||Accessory
|+4 Str +10 Crit||Accessory|
|-10% Neutral Dmg||Garment
|Thara Frog Card|
|-30% from Demi-Human||Armor|
What you will first notice is that the majority of the list is made up of damage modifying cards that occupy the weapon slot. This is because in Ragnarok Mobile the primary goal of many players is to increase their damage output as it directly affects farming and leveling rate, leading to massive amounts of zeny and boasting rights.
The most sought after cards are the ones that make the biggest impact on damage to monsters will be Size Modifier Cards. These valuable cards are also more flexible than race modifier cards as all monsters will fit into one of three sizes, Small, Medium or Large.
Where’s the +Damage to Medium? The Skeleton Worker Card provides +15% damage to Medium Sized monsters and a bonus +5 atk. However, it is extremely hard to obtain as you can only get it from drawing the card. Essentially you’d have to have insane RNG luck and nab one off King Poring by sacrificing 3 of your cards for a chance of drawing it randomly from a pool of cards.
More Card Analysis
Still curious as to why some of these cards are so
expensive useful? Here’s a bit more info on some of the more popular cards and why people want them so bad.
- Minorous Card – Many MVP monsters are Large. Additionally many weapons types are penalised when hitting large sized monsters. Also spear Lord Knights will want not one but two of these bad boys. The extra one is deposited for an insane 50% ignore def.
- Menblatt Card – You’ll encounter many earth type monsters worth farming late game. This includes many of the Orcs, most notably Orc Lady with their very high exp to hp ratio.
- Goblin Archer and Steam Goblin Cards – You’ll want both of these if you rely on crit. However you do not want to buy them from the auction. Instead loot it for their +5% to crit dmg effect. Either farm it early on, or for the rest of us try to nab one with your alt through Pet Adventure!
- Hydra Card – This card is very valuable as its extra damage effect (+15% to Demi-Human) applies to players. Therefore if you like PvP or WoE you’ll want this card. Otherwise for those PvE players out there give this one a miss. The other reason why this card is so expensive is because you cannot simply kill hydras for it, only Hydra star drops this card. They can be found in the Underwater Temple. They don’t spawn often and are scattered across the map, you’d likely have to manually farm for this one … no thanks.
- Argiope Card – This card isn’t to expensive compared to other cards. It’s noteworthy because it makes your armor poison element. Poison element is great as it receives damage reduction from all elements except holy and of course neutral. However the card is only really shines for tanks when going against MVP bosses. For PvP you’d be better off with a Thara Frog Card.
- Peco Peco Egg Card – You’ll eventually pass Orcs and head onto Al De Baran and Toy Factory. These locations have Ridewords and Cruisers respectively. Both great late game (Lv 80+) farming options. Additionally, if you have a Steam Goblin Card you’ll also be able to benefit from its crit damage and crit chance boost against these mobs.
- Vadon Card – Episode 4.0 adds Juno’s Magma Dungeon map. This brings about a selection of high level fire type monsters. The news of this addition has seen a spike in the value of Vadon Cards due to its increased damage against Fire Element monsters.
Size Modifiers are the best cards. Get Minorous Card, Desert Wolf Card, Menblatt Card. Rely on crit? Loot Goblin Archer Card and Steam Goblin Card. If you have zeny left over look into Race Modifier Cards.
Wondering whether to drop your millions on a card. Check out the exchange price analysis first.