How to beat Spiral Abyss Floor 7 in Genshin Impact. Here’s a guide with tips to help you clear the floor.
Primary DPS Lv. 60+
Supports Lv. 40+
Below are the recommended elements to have. You will also need a primary DPS for your party (which can also fit one of these elements).
|Element 1||Element 2||Element 3||Healer|
(Traveler - Geo)
|There is a Geochanter in the First Half of Chamber 2. You can add a Geo character to your party to help deal with it. Otherwise you can also make use of Overload (Pyro + Electro).|
Read more about shield counters.
Ley Line Disorder
- CRIT hits will generate Elemental Particles and Orbs. Can only occur once every 15s.
- CRIT DMG dealt by all party members increased by 120%.
Boosting crit rate on your primary DPS can be beneficial here especially if they haven’t reached 50% crit rate.
- [First Half] Focus the Hydrogunner first as it has the ability to heal its allies. (Use Electro against its Hydro Shield, Cryo is also helpful as it will apply Freeze).
- [First Half] Fatui Skirmisher (Use Cryo against its Electro Shield).
- [First Half] Cryogunner (Use Pyro against its Cryo Shield). Try to avoid using Barbara’s Elemental Skill around the Cryogunner so that you don’t get frozen.
- [Second Half] Pyroslinger (Use Hydro against its Pyro Shield).
- [Second Half] Avoid using skill abilities against the Anemo Boxer when its shield is up.
- [First Half] Target the Geochanter first if you do not have a Geo character in your team. If it puts up its shield use Overload (Pyro + Electro)
- [Second Half] Geochanter (Use Geo against its Geo Shield).
- [First Half] Again focus the Hydrogunner first to prevent it from its healing allies.
- [Second Half] Take out the Fatui Skirmisher first, ideally before the Electro Shield is activated.