Arknights 5-3 is a main story battle found in Episode 5. The key to this stage is managing the Spec Ops Caster Leaders scattered around the map.
Recommended Operator Elite 1 Lv. 70
Your operators need to be quite strong for this stage. For a smooth clear aim for at least Elite 1 Lv. 50.
Here are the operators used in this example:
- 2x Vanguard
- 2x Sniper (ST)
- 2x Healer
- 1x Defender
- 1x Defender (Healer)
- 1x Guard
- 1x Guard (Ranged)
All the enemies in this stage are weaker to physical damage which is why our lineup has omitted Casters.
- Vanguard in position (A) facing right. This will take care of the initial spawn.
- As soon as you have enough DP deploy your Guard in position (B) facing up. Retreat your Guard immediately after the Spec Ops Caster Leader dies.
- Healer in position (C) facing up.
- Sniper (ST) in position (D) facing left. It will take damage from that Spec Ops Caster Leader in the top right but your Healer will keep your operator alive. Don’t worry this enemy will eventually move left and be taken care of.
- Guard (Ranged) in position (E) facing left. This will be your primary damage for the bottom section.
- Defender in position (F) facing left. This will keep your Guard (Ranged) safe from the stronger enemies later on.
- Defender (Healer) in position (G) facing left. It’s important that this defender is self healing as it will not be in range of any Medics.
Once the deployment cool down is refreshed drop your Guard in position (H) facing down. Again retreat your Guard immediately after the Spec Ops Caster Leader dies.
- Now that the Spec Ops Leader is dead it is safe to deploy your second Sniper (ST) in position (I) facing down. Don’t worry it won’t need a Healer yet.
- You will want to now retreat your Vanguard in position (A) otherwise it will die to the bottom left Spec Ops Caster Leader.
- Once that Spec Ops Caster Leader reaches position (X) it’s now safe to deploy your second Healer in position (J) facing up.
- Vanguard in position (K) facing right. This will help prevent that last Spec Ops Caster Leader from leaking. As a bonus it will also deal a bit of damage to any other enemies that cross its path.
- Once that last Spec Ops Caster Leader dies retreat your Healer that was in position (J).
- Deploy your Guard one last time in position (K) facing left to help with the final wave up top.
At around 43 kills use your top Defender’s skill to better tank against the Veteran Loggers.