How to beat Spiral Abyss Floor 11 in Genshin Impact Update 1.6. Here’s a guide with tips to help you clear the floor.
Primary DPS Lv. 80+
Supports Lv. 60+
|Element 1||Element 2||Element 3||Healer|
Read more about shield counters.
Ley Line Disorder
- Increase Swirl DMG by 300% and its AoE by 100%.
- [First Half] Time to defend that Monolith. Anemo Swirl (Venti, Sucrose, Anemo MC are great options) is especially good here as not only does it provide fantastic crowd control but its also buffed by the Ley Line Disorder.
- [First Half] If you aren’t using using large crowd control abilities here’s what to do (monsters that target the Monolith are highlighted in bold):
– First grab aggro and defeat the 2x Wooden Shield Hilichurl Guards.
– Next go for the 2x Hilichurl Archers (The 2x Hilichurl Berserkers will not target the Monolith so leave them for now).
– Two more sets of Hilichurl Archers will spawn for you to take down. They will target your character so be careful of your positioning.
– Now finish off those 2x Hilichurl Berserkers.
– Another 2x Hilichurl Berserkers will spawn, defeat them first.
– Now finish off the 2x Wooden Shield Hilichurl Guards.
– Lastly a Blazing Axe Mitachurl and Wooden Shieldwall Mitachurl will spawn. Take out the one with the Axe first.
- [Second Half] Another Monolith to defend. If you aren’t using using large crowd control abilities here’s what to do (monsters that target the Monolith are highlighted in bold):
– There will be 3x Rock Shield Hilichurls, 2x Hilichurl Grenadier and 1x Cryo Hilichurl Grenadier. All except one of the Hilichurl Grenadier will target the Monolith so quickly grab aggro and defeat them.
– Another 2x Rock Shield Hilichurl, 3x Hilichurl Grenadier and 1x Cryo Hilichurl Grenadier. The two Rock Shield Hilichurls plus one of the Hilichurl Grenadiers will aim for the Monolith.
– Lastly a Stonehide Lawachurl will spawn (it will aim for your character so lure it away from the Monolith before fighting). Use Geo to break its shield.
- [First Half] If you do not have Hydro in your team burst down the Pyroslinger Bracer first. Otherwise you can aim for the Electrohammer Skirmisher as it has the Aura. Use Cryo to break its shield.
- [Second Half] Aim for the Hydrogunner first as it has the Aura and can also heal its allies. Use Cryo to break its shield.
- [Second Half] Now go for the Cryogunner. Use Pyro to break its shield.
- [Second Half] Lastly defeat the Geochanter Bracer. Use Geo to break its shield.
- [First Half] Both the Ruin Hunter and Ruin Guard will tend to group together making it quicker to clear this half.
- [Second Half] If you are finding this half difficult focus on defeating one Abyss Herald at a time. Otherwise try to group them together for a faster clear.
- [Second Half] Once the Abyss Heralds activate their shields use elemental damage to break them. Cryo is great against both the Electro (Violet Lightning) and Hydro (Wicked Torrents) Abyss Heralds.