This Auto Chess Patch adds the new Ghost Kid Egersis Warrior chess piece, a few balances changes and a load of client fixes and optimisations.
- Ghost Kid: Egersis & Warrior
- Barbaric Cuirass
New combination chain: Steel Platemail + Wraith Shard.
Changes: [REMOVED] +40% Mana Restoration on injury
- Axe of Fury
New combination chain: Ghost Blade + Shadow Edge.
Changes:+15% (instead of 40%) ATK Speed, +35 ATK [NEW]
- Claw Wand
New combination chain: Python Wand + Nether Essence.
Changes: +20 (instead of 50) ATK and +40% Mana Restoration on injury [NEW]
b. Chess Piece
- Shining Archer
Now chooses the farthest enemy as her target; the longer the distance, the greater the damage, and the longer the stun duration.
- Argali Knight
Now heals the ally who is surrounded by the most enemies (instead of the ally with the lowest HP rate)
Passive ability [NEW]: When Unicorn receives attacks, she reduces the attacker’s ATK Speed by [5%/15%/25%] for 5 seconds.
c. Race & Class
- Priest (2)
Grants a shield that blocks 20% of the damage for the chess player; and if the chess player receives more than 8 damage, gets Green Essence x1.
Green Essence: Use it to recover 1 – 5 HP for the chess player.
- Mech (3)
After winning a battle, if at least one ally Mech survives, gets Heart of Mech x1.
Heart of Mech: Use it to immediately refresh the store once.
- Mech (6)
After winning a battle, if at least one ally Mech survives, gets Golden Heart of Mech x1.
Golden Heart of Mech: Use it to immediately refresh the store once, and 5 Legendary Pieces will show up.
- You can now remove Items from equipped chess pieces in the battle
- You can now directly check the chessboard animation in the Inventory
- You can now choose to hide your on-line status
- Added Korean voiceover
- Fixed the issue in [Competitive lobby], where the player couldn’t resume the match when the Referee has quit the lobby in the middle of the match
- Fixed the lagging problem while spectating
- Fixed the issue when canceling the [Auto] function
- Fixed the lack of highlight in the store when player owns had the identical chess pieces
- Fixed the data error in the Leaderboard: TOP
- Fixed the issue in [Expensive Repair Fees] Fantasy mode, where you couldn’t obtain EXP after reaching level 10
- Fixed the issue where some chess pieces cast incorrect ability
- Fixed the issue where some items were abnormally displayed when selling them
- Fixed the resources loading abnormally inside and outside the battle
- Fixed the incorrect display of some texts
- Fixed the wrong refreshing probability of Dwarf Sniper and Grand Herald in the Store
- Fixed the lacking chess pieces issue when refreshing in the Store
- Optimized the presentation of the DPS panel, the basic damage and the ability damage will be displayed separately.
- Optimized the display of players’ win and loss on the left of the match interface
- In the battle, when there are only two players left, the Fatigue mechanism will take effect after 4 more rounds (but no later than the Round 50), and the calculation of the losing HP is adjusted from rounding up to rounding down. For example: If you remain 3 HP, then the Fatigue will deduct 1 HP (instead of 2)
- Added information about required Gold for the next level in the battle
- The upper limit of the authorized characters in the chat bar is expanded to 100
- You now could check the chat history
- Chat text display now is automatically wrapped in the channel
- Optimized the Login button
- Optimized the display of the chess players in the Inventory interface
- Optimized the presentation of chess pieces’ stats in the Illustration interface
- Optimized the display of the chess pieces and chess players, those who can fly will no longer have a base
- Optimized the screen size ratio in different interfaces
- You can now open chests in batches
- Added progress bar to the Loading interface after login
- The chests now display the images or models of the items that it contains
- A notification will pop up after you share something from the game to Facebook