Arknights AP-5 rewards Purchase Certificates (spent in the certificate shop). The key to Tough Siege is keeping your operators alive in the Poison Haze.
Tough Siege is available on Mon/Thu/Sat/Sun
Recommended Operator Elite 2 Lv. 20.
Although recommended by the game you don’t need Elite 2 operators to pass the stage.
However for a comfortable clear you will want at least an Elite 1 Lv. 50 squad.
It’s possible to also complete the stage with just 2 Healers, however in this example were going to use 3 which makes clearing much easier.
Here are the operators used in this example:
- 2x Healer (ST)
- 1x Healer (AoE)
- 3x Vanguard
- 1x Guard
- 1x Sniper (AoE)
- 2x Defender
- 1x Caster (AoE)
- Strongest Vanguard in position (A) facing right.
- Healer (ST) in position (B) facing down.
- Defender in position (C) facing right.
- Once that Mortar Gunner Leader in the top right starts moving, deploy your Vanguard in position (D) facing down.
- Retreat your Vanguard after the Gunner dies.
- Sniper (AoE) in position (E) facing down. Ideally physical damage based eg Catapult as there as many enemies have high RES in this stage.
- Healer (AoE) in position (F) facing down. The two operators behind will also get healed.
At around 5 kills another Mortar Gunner Leader will spawn in the top right. Let it take a shot at your operators then deploy your Vanguard in position (D).
The Vanguard we deployed is just for stalling and distracting the Mortar Gunner Leader. Retreat your Vanguard before it dies and replace with your Guard in position (D) facing down.
If we deployed our Guard straight away she would have likely taken too much damage before the Mortar Gunner Leader moves into attack range.
- Caster (AoE) in position (G) facing down.
- Healer (ST) in position (H) facing up.
- Defender in position (I) facing right.
It’s important that we place our defender last. It will ensure that the next two Mortar Gunner Leader attack is drawn away from our cluster of weaker operators.
At around 30 Kills a Mortar Gunner Leader will spawn from the top left. It will attack our defender that was last deployed.
Deploy your Vanguard in position (J) facing left to take care of it. Retreat your Vanguard after the Gunner dies.
One last Mortar Gunner Leader will spawn in the top left. Again your Defender will take a hit before it starts walking into attack range.
- After it begins to move you can deploy your Guard in position (D) facing down.
- Retreat your Guard once the Gunner dies.
Lastly you should have one Vanguard you can deploy in position (A) facing right. Depending on your squad strength you will need this to catch any leaks.
Prev: Stage AP-4