Arnkights SK-3 rewards Carbon Bricks which are needed for upgrading your Base Facilities. Here’s a guide to help you pass this Resource Search mission.
Resource Search is available on Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat
Recommended Operator Elite 1 Lv. 1.
Here are the operators used in this example:
- 2x Defender
- 1x Guard (Ranged)
- 2x Caster
- 2x Healer
- 2x Sniper
- First place your Defender in position (F) and your Guard (Ranged) in position (E) both facing right.
- Next position a Caster in position (C) facing right.
- Now place a Healer in position (B) facing down.
The initial waves are pretty weak. Your single Defender will be able to hold them off until your healer is deployed.
Once you have enough Deployment Points move onto Phase Two to set up the rest of your squad.
The hardest part of SK-3 is dealing with the Armed Militants. They do a tonne of damage. But with two healers your team should hold up fine.
- Place your other Caster in position (I) facing right.
- Place your other Healer in position (H) facing up.
- Fill positions (A) and (G) with your two Snipers facing right.
Time to use those operator skills!
Use your offensive operator skills. This will help you clear the path before the Armed Militants arrive at your Defender.
Once they reach your Defender make sure to use its defensive skill. At the same time use your healer skills too.
If your Defender dies just deploy your backup Defender.
Still need more help?
Add Lancet-2 to your lineup. You can place it in position G facing right. But just be sure to setup your Sniper one square to the left to make space.
Next: Stage SK-4