You can remove Hedges in Project Zomboid without Farming by building a wooden floor on its tile. If you want to pick up the hedge you’ll need Lv. 1 Farming and a shovel.
Without Lv. 1 Farming
- If you want to keep the grass underneath your hedge intact you’ll need to pick the hedge up with Lv. 1 Farming.
- Otherwise you’ll just need Lv. 1 Carpentry, 1x Plank, 1x Nails.
- Build Wooden Floor on same tile as the Hedge.
- The hedge will be removed but you’ll be left with an indestructible wooden floor tile (if placed on a ground tile).
- You can however build on top of the wooden floor.
With Lv. 1 Farming
- Req. Lv. 1 Farming and a shovel.
- Simply use the pick up option on the hedge to remove it.
- This method keeps the tile underneath the hedge intact.