This Auto Chess Patch adds the new Spider Queen and Thorn Predator chess pieces as well as a bunch of balance changes.
- 1. [NEW] Dragonthorn Bracer
+10% Ability lifesteal
- 2. [NEW] Teleport Dagger.
Combination chain: Broken Sword + Magicka Crystal
+20 ATK. +100% Mana Restoration on hit. Active: Flashes to the farthest grid that can attack the enemy and gains 50 Mana. CD: 15 seconds.
- [NEW] Flicker Staff.
Combination chain: Teleport Dagger + Nether Essence
+20 ATK. +100% Mana Restoration on hit. +40% Mana Restoration on injury. Active: Flashes to the farthest grid that can attack the enemy and gains 50 Mana, then reflects 100% of the damage received in 6 seconds back to the attacker. CD: 15 seconds
- [NEW] Black Ice Lance.
Combination chain: Magicka Staff + Broken Sword.
+15% Ability Damage. +35 ATK. Pushes the attacker to the farthest grid when receiving melee attacks. CD: 15 seconds.
- [NEW] Holy Spirit Lance.
Combination chain: Black Ice Lance + Dragon Blood Axe.
+15% Ability Damage. +30 ATK. +650 Max HP. Deals extra damage equals to 60% ATK to 2 enemies within 2 grids around the target (only with ranged attacks), and pushes the attacker to the farthest grid when receiving melee attacks. CD: 15 seconds.
- [NEW] Ice Platemail.
Combination chain: Lucky Coin + Cattlehide Armour.
+8 Armor. +15% Evasion rate. Reduces the ATK Speed of the attacker by 15% when receiving base attacks, lasts for 5 seconds.
- [ADJUSTED] Steel Platemail
+5 Armor. Grants +3 Armor for allies within 1 grid.
- [ADJUSTED] Heart of Tarrasque
Combination chain: Dragonthorn Bracer + Puppet Mask.
+15% Magic Resistance. Grants +20% Base Attack lifesteal and +20% Ability lifesteal for allies within 1 grid.
- [ADJUSTED] Icearmor
Combination chain: Black Ice Lance + Dragonthorn Bracer.
+10 Armor. +15% Evasion rate. +10% Ability lifesteal. Active: Deals 300 Magical Damage to enemies within 5 grids and reduces their ATK Speed by 30% for 5 seconds. CD: 30 seconds.
- 10. [ADJUSTED] Infused Mask
+10% Lifesteal. +50% ATK Speed. Reduces enemy’s Armor by 8 with base attacks, lasts for 5 seconds.
- [ADJUSTED] Shadow Edge
Deals Pure Damage equal to 20% of the Attack Damage to enemies in a fan-shaped sector within 1 grid.
b/ Chess piece
- Winter Chiropteran
Race: Dragon, Egersis [NEW]
- Frostblaze Dragon
Race: Mage [ADJUSTED]
- Shining Dragon
temporarily removed from the chess pool.
now the attack rate is [0.7/0.6/0.5] (instead of [0.7/0.55/0.4]).
- Fallen Witcher
the attack rate now is 1.2 (instead of 1.4)
- Rogue Guard
the attack rate now is 1.5 (instead of 1.3)
c/ Race & Class
Now you have Dragon (3)/(5)
(4): All allied Glaciers +75% (instead of 70%) ATK Speed, and other Allies gain +40% (instead of 35%) ATK Speed.
(6): All allies +75% (instead of 70%) ATK Speed.
(3): After winning a battle against another player, if at least one ally Human survives, gets EXP Book x1.
(6): After winning a battle against another player, if at least one ally Human survives, gets EXP Book x4.
(6): Increases 30% ATK for all allies, including the summoned. The enemy will take 20 extra Magical Damage when attacked by an ally who benefits from the Beast Synergy, this effect can be stacked.
(9): Increases 20 Armor for all allied Warriors. When receiving physical or magical damage, reflects pure damage equals to the value of the recipient’s Armor.
(2): Now the HP increase is not based on the Max HP, but on 20% of the current HP, and the HP rate stays the same.
(9): All allied Assassins have 40% chance to deal 400% damages, and have 100% chance to deal 400% damages with their first base attack in each round
(4): When there are duplicate non-Insectoid allied pieces on the chessboard and one of them dies, summons a random insectoid piece based on the highest cost among the living duplicates.”
- New Season 6 is available
- Chess/Senior Pass S6 are available
- Added Championship system
- Added Novice Tutorials mode
- Added an item presentation area into the Hall interface.
- Now the Chess Pass interface’s theme will be changed following the changing of the season theme
- You could now choose the skip the tutorial when you first log into the game
- Optimized the network latency problem in some area
- Optimized the matching logic in the battle: Before, you will fight against the image of a random player each round; now, you will fight directly against another player. You will be divided into different groups of two, when the number of players on the field is odd, the player in the wheel will fight against the copy of a random living player.
- Optimized the Spectator mode
- Optimized the long loading period when logging into the game
- Optimized the function that you could check the image and model of the items in a chest.
- Optimized the resources loading in the battle
- Optimized the UI in the battle interface
- Optimized the chatbox
- Optimized the presentation of used discount coupons
- Optimized the art effect when upgrading or downgrading the rank
- Added 2 buttons corresponding to the Heart of Mech and Golden Heart of Mech into the store interface in the battle
- Optimized the display of the unlocked 2-Star/3-Star chess pieces
- Enlarged properly the responding area of the Item Selection button
- Optimized the way to present the battle records, adding the stats of the loosing HP
- Fixed the issue where the status of the bonus chest was wrongly displayed as “Not claimed” when you reconnected to the Spectator interface.
- Fixed the issue where the passive ability of Taboo Witcher could not be triggered when he was equipped with Python Wand or Claw Wand and the item’s active ability was activated.
- Fixed the error display issue of the Frostblaze Dragon’s ability – Icebound Wall.
- Fixed the issue where there was no special effects when you equipped the Venomancer with the skin.
- Fixed the issue where the special effect of the Swordman’s ability abnormally continued to be displayed at the end of a battle.
- Fixed the occasional absence issue of the Icearmor ability effects.
- Fixed the issue where the chess players’ models were abnormally displayed in the Settlement interface when you finished a match in advance.
- Fixed the abnormal UI display under some graphics qualities.
- Fixed the issue where the operations would not turn off the Auto function.
- Fixed the issue where the invitation time was wrongly input in the Party channel.
- Fixed the issue where the chess player was occasionally abnormally displayed in the battle.
- Fixed the logic error issue of the red point notification when unlocking a 3-Star piece’s Illustration.
- Fixed the issue where the sender’s nickname was not presented in the chat box preview.
- Fixed the issue where the decorations of the Golby Homa were not displayed in the Settlement interface.
- Fixed the issue where there was not a notification for the invitation countdown in the Party channel.
- Fixed the error display issue of the chat bubble decoration – Layer Cake.”
- Added new season PV video
- Added some art resources
- New Race Chess Player: Louis