Join the Genshin Impact Midsummer Island Adventure Event, explore islands with the new boat feature, complete challenges and earn rewards.
- Gameplay Duration: After the Version 1.6 update – 2021/06/28 03:59 (Server Time)
- Event Shop Duration: After the Version 1.6 update – 2021/06/29 03:59 (Server Time)
(Note: The Event Shop is only open for a limited amount of time. Exchange for your rewards while you can!)
Adventure Rank 21 or above
Complete the Archon Quest “Song of the Dragon and Freedom” and “Trifolium Chapter: Act I – True Treasure”
※ During the event, the Adventure Rank required to unlock Klee’s Story Quest “True Treasure” will be lowered to Adventure Rank 21, and the Story Quest will not require a Story Key to unlock.
- Explore Mysterious Island locations and complete challenges (additional acts will be unlocked as event progresses). Earn Shiny Flotsam and Mini Harpastum to exchange for rewards in the event shop.
– Complete introductory quest to reach island.
– Take the Waverider boat and follow the Glimmering Beacons.
– Activating them will reveal the next beacon on your minimap.
– Defeat enemies and activate waypoints to reveal the map.
– Tip #1: Keep an eye out on your mini map for Echoing Conch (Echoing Tales Event) to collect.
– Tip #2: If you lose the boat just use the Waverider Waypoint to summon.
- Act I:
– Take your boat around to marked locations to find and defeat enemies.
– Earn Shiny Flotsam (Event Shop Currency)
– Complete Act Challenges for more rewards.
– Tip #1: Completing Act I will give enough Shiny Flotsam to purchase all items in the Shiny Flotsam Event Shop Tab.
- Act II:
– Complete introductory quest to receive the Wind Blessed Harpastum Gadget (used to complete a variety of challenges on the island).
– Take your boat and navigate to challenge location (complete obstacle course, earn points and unlock rewards).
– Score will depend on time taken and Wavesplitter Insignias (gold coins) collected.
– Defeat monsters on the course to spawn more Wavesplitter Insignias.
– Additional courses will become available as the event progresses.
– Each course will have a water (boat sailing) and air (gliding) component.
– Tip #1: There will be more Echoing Conch to collect.
- Act III: Defeat Boss
– Complete the introductory quest chain.
– Challenge the Maguu Kenki, complete challenges to unlock more rewards.
- Act IV: Craft Harpastum Bombs and defeat enemies
– Complete final set of quests and discover the secret of the mysterious archipelago.
– Craft Harpastum Bombs, complete challenges, unlock rewards and earn Mini Harpastum (Event Shop Currency).