Join the Genshin Impact Slime Paradise event. Decorate your park, attract visitors to earn Paradise Tickets for Primogems and more.
2021/1/22 – 2021/1/31 23:59 (UTC+8)
Adventure Rank 10 or above
- Follow the link to open web app (You will also find the link on the Official News Post).
- Log in with your Genshin Account.
- Complete the tutorial.
- Claim your Event Task rewards.
- Earn Paradise Coins by completing daily tasks.
- Purchase decorations with Paradise Coins to attract visitors to your park.
- Earn Paradise Tickets from:
- Completing tasks.
- Decorations generate Paradise Tickets.
- Exchange Paradise Tickets for Primogems, Mora and more.
- Purchase decorations and visit the park to collect photos.
Things to Note
- You must purchase the right decorations to attract specific slimes to move in and specific monsters to visit. Pay attention to the decoration descriptions for clues!
- When a slime moves in, it will stay at the park for the rest of the event — they simply don’t want to leave!
- Visits will refresh daily. When a guest visits, they will stay in the park until they leave the next day. (When you have a new decoration that attracts a new kind of guest, that kind of guest will visit first the next day.)
- All of the daily tasks, visitor events, earnings, and monster visits referred to in these rules refresh at 00:00 daily (based on the time of the server your character is on). (Asia: UTC+8；America: UTC-5；Europe: UTC+1；TW, HK, MO: UTC+8)
- The events that occur in this web event are not related to the main story of the game in any way.
- Please take note that the PlayStation 4 version of this event will be released at a later date due to issues with account mechanics. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, Travelers.
Please note that if you are taking part in this event via a third-party platform, you must link your miHoYo account under “Account Management” to ensure smooth participation in the event.